MIDLIFE TRANSITION OR BURNOUT COACHINGCoaching
Support your leaders as they move into their next phase of life through one-on-one Midlife or Burnout Coaching.
- Dialogue to review life or career direction
- Practical, empathetic care for leaders experiencing burnout
Midlife Transition is known to bring a host of challenges.
Fresh searches for meaning, career changes, lack of motivation, feelings of burnout, new thoughts about legacy and a host of other surprises are all a part of the normal process.
Your leaders don’t have to go through it alone!
Midlife Transition or Burnout Coaching connects your leaders with someone who understands the process, deeply empathises, and can offer practical help.
THIS IS FOR
- Leaders dealing with midlife transition, lack of motivation, or feelings of burnout
COACHING EXPERIENCE & CREDENTIALS
Mike has partnered individually as an executive coach with over 1000 senior and executive-level leaders (CXO, VP, Director, etc.) across 30+ diverse business domains and coached leaders from more than 25 countries spanning every continent of the globe.
- Post-graduate certificate in Executive & Business Coaching from the University of Texas at Dallas School of Management
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Gallup-certified Strengths Coach
- Hogan-certified Coach
- Innovation-certified Coach
- DISC-certified Coach
- Over 3500 clinical hours of Executive Coaching
BUILD YOUR ENQUIRY LIST
Add this Transformation to your Enquiry List and continue exploring other Transformations.
- Organisation & Team Culture
- Executive Presence
- Authentic Leadership
- Executive 360 Assessments
- Executive Coaching
- High Performing Teams
- Stakeholder Management
- Emotional Intelligence
- Business Anthropology
- Virtual Teams