INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS GROOMING & ETIQUETTEWebinar
Transform how your leaders are perceived.
Scale up their executive class with the International Business Grooming & Etiquette webinar.
- Essentials of executive dressing
- Principles behind how etiquette works in any culture
- Common etiquette frames across the globe
- Western fine dining etiquette
The challenge with demonstrating “class” is that it is rooted in cultural nuance. “Proper” behaviour in one context can be seen as “improper” in another.
The International Business Grooming & Etiquette webinar empowers leaders working in multi-cultural environments with an array of tools and best practices to:
- understand, inculcate, and develop their “executive class” across varied environments
- master a series of cultural lenses to quickly understand the fundamentals behind how a particular culture’s etiquette works
The International Business Grooming & Etiquette webinar offers special emphasis on North American and some European contexts with tools which can be applied across geographies.
THIS IS FOR
- Teams/Organisations who need to upscale their leaders with “executive class”
- Teams/Organisations with leaders from geographies who wish to enhance their impression with Western clients and stakeholders
BUILD YOUR ENQUIRY LIST
Add this Transformation to your Enquiry List and continue exploring other Transformations.